Monday, November 21, 2005

100 Things About Me

Since I have seen these done on countless blogs, I'd figure I'd give it a try.

Item 1. I love commas. A long time ago, I realized that nobody actually knows how commas are supposed to work. Consequently, when people read comma laden text, they assume that the author actually does understand proper comma usage. Thus, they, conclude that, the comma, user is some kind, of, grammatical genius. I, try, to, use,,this to, my, advantage, whene,ver p,o,s,s,i,b,l,e.

Item 2. I have always had difficulty completing tasks that I do not enjoy. This is especially true of activities that are repetetive or that I think are pointless. In fact, the probability of me completing a project is directly proportio

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger acw said...

You are a grammatical genius.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger tfg said...

I owe it all to Sally Struthers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home