Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Assclown Secret

After hearing all the buzz about Post Secret, I decided to check it out. I found it truly inspirational.




-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 1:04 AM

It was so reassuring to see the "I never round down on my taxes" card. Just knowing that there are others out there like me gives me inner strength, which is good. It's good because I'm doing a dime in the federal pen for tax fraud. The knowledge that I'm not alone helps me cope with the fact that my nymphomaniac cellmate Bubba has tattooed knockers on my back. Thanks, Assclown Secret.

-Levanworth

---------------------------







5 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger acw said...

I write vague and cryptic "secrets" that are nothing more than my attempt at celebrity.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger tfg said...

I guess if I make enough of them, I can sell books too.

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There were lots internet confession sites before postsecret. They were mostly bullshit too.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger John said...

I spread my asscheeks as far as I can before I sit down on the toilet because I think it will minimize the shit I have to wipe up. man I feel better now that I've told someone. wtf I thought this was anonymous.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Dr. Zombie said...

tfg - great site. made me laugh my ass off and ensured that i'll be checking back on a regular basis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home