Thursday, December 29, 2005

Adventures of Max

The other day I was very bored. I was randomly following links on other's blogs just to see what else is out there, when I found Baby Doll's Blog. From what I gathered, it is a blog created by two Baltimore sisters who take pictures of a favorite childhood toy, Baby Doll, with random people who wander into a bookstore. I'm not sure who the people are or where the bookstore is, but I attribute that to my lack of hipness.Regardless, I liked their blog and was inspired. What follows is not meant to be derogatory. In fact, as they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Unfortunately, TFG Entertainment does not have the resources to acquire their own Baby Doll. I was forced to make do, but I don't believe that will affect the quality of the final product whatsover.


The Adventures of Max
Here is Max filling in for Jimmy Johnson.

Max preparing to give testimony to Congressional Anti-Commando Advisory Committee.

To this day, NASA maintains that Neil Armstrong was the first on the moon. I think we can agree that this photo shows otherwise.

Max's contributions to world peace are well known in all of the significant diplomatic circles.

3 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem to be reasonably intelligent. I would think that you would be doing more useful things than posting pictures of maxipads.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger tfg said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is priceless. I am thoroughly amused.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home