Monday, April 24, 2006

More Thoughts From About Romance

If you have read any of this blog, I think we can agree that my New Year's resolution to become more sensitive has not yet reached its full potential. Additionally, it has recently come to my attention that my skills in matters romantic may be lacking. Since I am a firm believer that one should address their deficiencies head on, I decide to take action. I figured the best way to learn the ways of romance is to read about it. Thus, I invested in several Harlequin romance novels. I must admit that I was a bit disappointed, as I found the novels to be somewhat unrealistic. In fact, I decided that was definitely room for improvement in the Harlequin offerings. As you will see, I may not be as far behind on the learning curve as I thought.







12 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Completely brilliant.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger acw said...

Those look hot.

I wish I knew how to read.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Broadsheet said...

You're such a hopeless romantic.

Note the emphasis on hopeless.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Cham said...

Don´t be so quit to judge that Wet Burrito series. Luis sees more sensitivity in me than all the Blogtimore bloggers combined.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger tfg said...

I think if I ever do make it to a blogger happy hour, I'm going to have to wear a cup.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger 0000 said...

HAHA! I'm having a shitty day and that was just what I needed...

KTHX.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Broadsheet said...

Cham - I would have pegged you more for a "BOB" (battery operated BF). :-)

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger doggerelblogger said...

WTF is a "Medical Romance"?!?

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger tfg said...

That's one of the Harlequin novel series. Apparently, doctors make good fantasy fodder.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Cham said...

BS, I don´t need no BOB when there are all the handsome coffee colored men here that no habla inglis. They´re better than perfect.

Doctors? Yucky poo, can´t think of a worse fling possibility, Harlequin needs to get its act together.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Butchie said...

Those are lovely.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Charles said...

What The....Funny! I guess it's easier to write a book than I thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home