Sunday, October 01, 2006

What's This About?

As may have guessed, I'm not big on trends or pop culture. I've never seen American Idol, Gray's Anatomy, or Deadwood. I don't own an iPod or know how to use the bluetooth earpiece that came with my phone. As far as I'm concerned, Brittany Spears, Kelly Clarkson, and Justin Timberlake are the same, inconsequential, person. Since I'm oblivious to current fads, I need some explanation. I'm as eager for public displays of raunchiness as the next guy, but what is the point of this?



9 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I'm not sure, but I think it has to do with that "Git 'Er Done" guy.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger johnny dollar said...

it's the new way to proclaim "I'M A REDNECK" :P

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger tfg said...

I figured it was out some movie that I hadn't seen, but I guess not.

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger RevRee said...

Aren't those John Bobbitt’s balls?

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger acw said...

The point? To signify yourself as someone who should be euthanized as soon as possible.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Not to worry. They'll disappear once he gets hitched.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger NPR Junky said...

Oh, I'm with ACW. Eugenics! Come on, people! Say it with me!

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BAH! I've seen those, too! Along with a personalized licence plate. I've made my name a link to the picture, just click it to see. What is WITH these people???

http://hellohillary.blogspot.com

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Charles said...

Ever heard of the (forgive me)Pussy Wagon. I think you were thinking of Kill Bill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home